Need a Fast, full-color heavy production InkJet label printer?
Look at the color you get with the ColorWorks C7500 full-color printer. Eliminate the need for pre-printed labels! Watch the informative video below and see how the dedicated driver works with the three leading software companies in the world. The TM-C7500/TM-C7500G is a 4-color inkjet label printer that offers high processing speed, operability and reliability for on-demand label printing. This printer supports a diverse selection of media types as well as a 8-inch diameter paper roll or fanfold label roll. This printer also supports a 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution and a 4-color ink cartridges of black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second1
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels3
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCoreTM inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
Manufacturer: Epson ColorWorks