Zebra ZT400 Series Industrial Printer
The Zebra ZT400 Series features many new improvements compared to its older predecessorÂ ZM400 and ZM600 series. This new series of Zebra Printers withÂ RFID printerÂ capabilities is equippedÂ with a stronger all-metal body, advancements in print speed, more connectivity options, and many of Zebra’s noteworthy features.
The new connectivity options include USB, Serial, Ethernet, and Bluetooth for easier operation at a lower cost. Equipped with Zebra’s Link-OS environment operating system, now it is possible to integrate and manage one or multiple printers remotely on the cloud from anywhere in the world.
The Zebra ZT400 Series comes in two different models; theÂ Zebra ZT410Â (replacing the ZM400) and theÂ Zebra ZT420Â (replacing the ZM600). The ZT410 prints on 4 inch wide labels in 203, 300, and 600 DPI at a rapid speed of 14 inches per second. The ZT420 prints on 6 inch wide labels in 203 and 300 DPI at a speed of 12 inches per second.
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizerâ„¢ (E3â„¢) for superior print quality
- Communication – USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STARÂ®Â qualified