How-to Install drivers for my Zebra printer?
Start by Following the steps below to install the new printer driver for your label printer.
1. Go to www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads.html to find updated driver. You will be prompted to enter your Product Names or Mode Number. You’ll be taken to a page specifically made for your printer model and you’ll find Links to “How-to Videos”, “Drivers”, “Firmware” and more.
- ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows 10, Windows 7, Server 2016, Windows 8.1, (Version 22.214.171.12454) – here
- Zebra Setup Utilities – Windows 2003, Windows XP – here
- ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows 2003, Windows XP, (Version 126.96.36.199.16) – here
2. Install driver before connecting USB. Install driver with Network and then use settings while driver is installing to
configure IP address.
3. If driver is not communicating try using a different connection cable.
4. Driver installed under devices and printers on your PC should come online or a new driver will install automatically.
5. Test Print.
Find more information on printer drivers from Zebra Technologies here.
Purchase Zebra Extended Service Contracts here.