Unitech HT682LR – Long Range Precision!
The Unitech HT682LR brings a new level of scanning performance and versatility that ultimately will help guide warehouse workers to a fast and accurate reading. Equipped with an omnidirectional scan engine, the HT682LR can scan 1d and 2d and at any distance whether it is 6 inches away or 50 feet away with its visible laser pointer. Not only can it scan at any distance but it is also equipped with higher memory capacity, enhanced processing, and a rugged design that can handle even the harshest warehouse environments.
This added scanning distance can now enable workers to scan while sitting in their forklift or from the warehouse floor. I think it is safe to say that the Unitech HT682LR can tackle just about any warehouse job you can think of.
HT682LR Main Features:
– Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0
– TI OMAP AM3703, 800MHz CPU
– Omnidirectional Long-range 1D/2D imager (reading distance up to 15 meters)
– High performance – reads poorly printed, damaged and bar codes down to 3mil resolutio
– Future proofed – reads 1D, composite, stacked and 2D bar codes, to comply with the newest industry standards
– Gold plated non-rusting connector pins
– IP65 rated and 1.8 meter drop test to concrete
– Built-in VT terminal emulation and MDM supported (12Manage)
– Long lasting battery life