The fastest, most productive RFID printer/encoder in its class, the Avery Dennison Tabletop Printer 1 (ADTP1) enables you to quickly, accurately, and intelligently move merchandise from manufacturing site to retail floor. This breakthrough solution amps up barcode and RFID printing, encoding, verifying, cutting and stacking activitiesâ€“including carton and pallet labeling, retail compliance, item-level marking and tracking, work-in process tracking, hang tag printing, and asset-trackingâ€“with double the printing and encoding speeds and throughput of 200-300% faster than alternative systems.
- Exclusive, built-in RFID verifier overstrikes bad labels and tags to ensure 100% scannability.
- Barcode Assuredâ„¢ technology reduces printing unreadable barcodes with a patented, fail-safe dot shifting auto-correct feature that also extends print life.
- Dual-ribbon control eliminates ribbon wrinkles to save time and money.
- No special tools or service representatives needed with our tilting, user-accessible printheads.
- Compatible with EcoCapacity+â„¢ thin liner labels that significantly reduce water and energy use, solid waste production, and C02 emissions.
No other RFID label printer on the market today comes as close to the speed and encode reliability that the Avery ADTP1 provides. Avery also offers an available Cutter for this printer when used in conjunction with the ADTP1 printer. The Monarch 933 Cutter integrates with the Avery 928 Stacker for organized management of up to 2,000 tags simultaneously. Find this printer and it’s available options with the BarcodeFactory.