Gryphon GD4100 Linear Imager
With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon product series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications.
The Gryphon GD4100 readersâ€™ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with low-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.
Datalogicâ€™s exclusive patented â€˜Green Spotâ€™ technology for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232.
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42Â° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
- USB Certified Kits Available